Fall Conferences – Thursday, Oct. 28th
Please use the above link to schedule a conference with your student(s) teacher(s). Please be sure to sign up on the correct teacher’s sign-up when reserving your slot.
You can navigate between teacher sign-ups as follows:
- Mobile Device: Use the Drop-Down Selection Tool
- Desktop/Laptop: Click the tabs on the top of the sign-up. Use the black arrow, located to the right of the tabs, to view additional teachers.
A Few Notes:
- Preschool (3-day) & PreK (5 half-day) will be in-person conferences. Mrs. Gentile’s conferences will be on Wednesday, Oct. 27th.
- Early-Preschool (2-day) and TK-8th Grade Conferences: Parents can choose to meet in person or via Zoom. If parents select a Zoom conference, the meeting link will be sent to you on Wednesday, October 27th.
- 3rd – 8th Grade Only: In addition to your student’s homeroom teacher, you are welcome to reserve a conference slot with other teachers regarding your student’s progress within the subject(s) they teach. If conference slots aren’t available, please reach out to the teacher directly to schedule a time to meet.
- Resource Team: Please email your child’s homeroom teacher if your student is currently receiving assistance from our Resource Team and you would like a staff member from their team included in the conference.
- Specials: If you would like to meet with any of our Specials teachers, please sign up on the “Specials” tab. Please note that Mrs. Smith is only available from 8 a.m. – Noon.