The below information is current for the 2021/2022 school year.
As new information becomes available, it will be shared with enrolled families via email from the principal and updated here as appropriate. Prospective families with questions should contact our school office at (402) 896-0754 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following videos may be helpful to students.
- Douglas County Health Department - Directed Health Measures - May 2021
- DHHS Traveler Recommendations - March 2021
- Options to Discontinue Quarantine FAQs
- COVID Exposed - How To Quarantine
- Requirements for Screening, Exclusion, and Re-Admittance of Ill Students and Staff in Schools
- COVID Investigation: PreK-12 Settings
- St. Stephen the Martyr COVID-19 Pandemic Plan (updated August 15, 2020)
COVID updates will be sent to parents every two weeks in the Martyr Messenger and updated on this webpage as necessary.
We are following the DCHD guidelines pertaining to steps that need to be taken before a report is filed and communication is sent to families. Parents will be contacted directly if there is a positive case in their child's classroom or if there was known direct exposure, as recommended by DCHD.
Keeping our students healthy is a partnership. Please review the below reminders:
- Please continue to keep your children home when showing any symptoms.
- Please keep siblings home if someone in the household is testing.
- Students must bring masks to school.
- If you know of any exposure or close contacts from family members/teammates/friends, it is extremely important that you follow the guidelines and keep your children home for the required time recommended by the health department. We realize you do not want your children missing school, but trying to rush them back to the classroom before the recommended time puts other children and staff at risk.
- Again, if your child or anyone in the family is showing symptoms keep them home and all other siblings if you plan to test or suspect COVID according to the symptoms.
- If your child is participating in an extracurricular activity or sport and there is a positive case, please forward all information from the club director or the coach. These outside activities present a risk to our school community so we must be informed.