What you need to know before signing up:
- Participating in the musical is a true commitment. Students cannot miss rehearsals because of sports or other voluntary activities. Missing rehearsals is not beneficial for your student or the other children in the group. Choreography and block acting requires a lot of coordination and one missing student can impact the rest of the group. Please, ensure that you will be able to support your students before signing them up.
- We will have rehearsal on Saturday afternoon and on days when school is not in session. Please review the schedule carefully.
- The schedule changes. By nature of coordinating 150+ students, volunteers and directors, changes occur. We will attempt to let you know asap new/moved events, but we ask that you keep a close eye on the published schedule.
- Parents are required to volunteer a minimum of 2 hours as part of putting the show together. Volunteers must be Safety Environment Certified – no exceptions. Please coordinate with the Parish office to ensure your certification is up to date.
Expectations and Behavior:
- To ensure that every participant has an enjoyable and positive experience, all participants (and parents) are expected to be familiar with and abide by the rules and guidelines identified in the Code of Conduct.
- Failure to comply may result in removal from the program
- We are often asked why participants in the musical need to pay fees.
- Putting on a musical show requires a lot of resources: cost associated with the directors who guide the production, the rights and materials to perform the show, the music, costumes, backdrops, and others.
- While we submit applications for grants and charge for the tickets during the show, that income is not sufficient to cover the cost of the show. This is where the participation fees come in.
New this year! Register & pay fee all with one system!