Expectations and Behavior:
- To ensure that every participant has an enjoyable and positive experience, all participants (and parents) are expected to be familiar with and abide by the rules and guidelines identified in the Code of Conduct.
- Failure to comply may result in removal from the program
- We are often asked why participants in the musical need to pay fees.
- Putting on a musical show requires a lot of resources: cost associated with the directors who guide the production, the rights and materials to perform the show, the music, costumes, backdrops, and others.
- While we submit applications for grants and charge for the tickets during the show, that income is not sufficient to cover the cost of the show. This is where the participation fees come in.