Parking, Drop Off & Pick Up Procedures
Morning Drop Off (7:50 - 8 a.m.)
See the below map for traffic routes.
On the North side, the left lane is for parking parents - this is the best option for those walking their child to the building. All students and parents should use the crosswalks to cross to the school.
The right lane leads to the drop-off lane. Be sure to pull up all the way behind the car ahead of you, and proceed east until cars stop. Students should be let out on the right side of the vehicle.
- K-8 Students may enter the building starting at 7:50 a.m.
- Early Childhood students may enter the portables starting at 7:50 a.m.
- Students may enter through any door.
- Parents may walk their children to the door but may not enter the building (staff will be in the doorways to assist and welcome students).
- Staff will be on duty to help guide traffic.
Afternoon Pick Up
- Students will be dismissed in waves (see below dismissal times).
- Safety Patrol & staff will be on duty.
- Carpools will dismiss together (please communicate with your student(s) AND teachers if you are in a carpool so they know when to dismiss).
- Parents may wait by the doors but not enter the building.
- Students who need to stay after school will remain in their homerooms until the final group is dismissed, then travel to the scheduled room on campus (please communicate with your child and teacher(s) for their pickup time).
- At pick-up, parents should not park on “S” street in front of the school (west of 166th Circle). It is dangerous for our students to cross in front of the hill as cars are leaving the North parking lot. The East Parking Lot is available for pick-up ONLY. Parents can begin parking in the East lot at 3 p.m. We appreciate your cooperation with this.
Full-Day Dismissal Times
- 10:45 AM Early Childhood Morning classes
- 3:10 PM KidZone, TK & Early Childhood Afternoon classes
- 3:15 PM Last names I-Q
- 3:20 PM Last names R-Z
- 3:25 PM Last names A-H
Early Dismissal Times
- 11 AM Dismissal
- 10:50 AM KidZone and TK
- 11:00 AM K-8
- Noon Dismissal
- 11:50 AM KidZone and TK
- 12:00 PM K-8
- 2 PM Dismissal
- 1:50 PM Kidzone and TK
- 2:00 PM K-8
- On 2 PM Dismissal Days, Early Childhood Classes will meet as follows:
- Morning Classes: 7:50-10:15 a.m.
- Afternoon Classes: 11:30 a.m.-1:45 p.m.
- Transitional Kindergarten: 7:50 a.m.-1:50 p.m.