When will I know if my student has been accepted?
Attention New Applicants:
We will begin accepting applications for the 2023/2024 school year on January 29th. Approved applicants will receive enrollment packets beginning February 22nd. Your student’s spot in our school will be reserved once we receive the completed enrollment packet and enrollment fee of $200. For your reference, these are the Priority Factors for enrollment:
After the general and admission requirements set forth are met, priority for admission will be determined in the following order:
- Students currently enrolled in the school (Early preschool through seventh grade).
- Siblings of students at SSM.
- Children of faculty.
- Involvement in volunteer efforts in the parish and school.
- Length of registered membership in SSM, as determined by census card (with the greatest length being given priority).
- Families with children previously enrolled in the school must pay enrollment fees by February 22nd, or make payment arrangements with the school Principal or their place in the school may be given to a child on the waiting list.
The Pastor, based on the factors set forth above, will determine a waiting list for admissions. SSM reserves the right to exclude any student demonstrating he or she is unwilling or unable to handle the school’s academic, religious, and discipline expectations or requirements. The decision on whether to exclude a student will be made by the Pastor and Principal.
2023-2024 Tuition Rates
The below 2023/2024 school year tuition rates were approved by the Parish Finance Council on Jan. 26, 2023. A $200, non-refundable enrollment fee per student is required at the time of enrollment to reserve their spot.
- 3-Day Preschool: $1,800 + $200 Enrollment Fee
- 5-Day Preschool & 5-Day PreK: $2,675 + $200 Enrollment Fee
- TK: $5,350 + $200 Enrollment Fee
- K-8: $3,550 + $200 Enrollment Fee
- K-8 (Non-Catholic): $4,130 + $200 Enrollment Fee
Discounts For Families Enrolling Three Or More Students in K-8:
- 1st and 2nd child are $3,550 + $200 enrollment fee/student
- 3rd child is $3,040 + $200 enrollment fee
- 4th child is $1,940 + $200 enrollment fee
This spring, FACTS will open financial assistance for school families. Until then, we ask families to apply for tuition assistance through the Children’s Scholarship Fund of Omaha (CSF). CSF applications can be submitted beginning Monday, February 13, 2023. For more information, please visit their website at www.csfomaha.org/parents-family. We also encourage families interested in more information on the Latino Scholarship Fund to contact Betty Arellanes in the Archdiocese of Omaha’s Catholic Schools Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (402) 557-5570.
Current Student Re-Enrollment
Current students must re-enroll for the 2023/2024 school year via your FACTS Family Portal by February 22nd. Failure to re-enroll by this date may result in your child's spot being given to a new applicant. Here is the Re-Enrollment Guide for Current Families.