Interested in SSM?
Are you seeking a challenging academic education rooted in the fullness of the Catholic faith? Are you wanting a school-community where students are empowered through an individualized and holistic approach? You've come to the right place!
2023/2024 School Year
We are now accepting applications for our 2023/2024. Apply using the link below.
** Please Note: Our Transitional Kindergarten (TK) program is full for the 23-24 school year. Additional applicants will be wait-listed and notified if a space opens.**
We are now accepting applications for new students. Once your application is reviewed and your child has been accepted, our office will send you an enrollment packet to complete. Your student’s spot in our school will be reserved once we receive the completed enrollment packet and enrollment fee of $200. For your reference, these are the Priority Factors for enrollment:
After the general and admission requirements set forth are met, priority for admission will be determined in the following order:
- Students currently enrolled in the school (Early preschool through seventh grade).
- Siblings of students at SSM.
- Children of faculty.
- Involvement in volunteer efforts in the parish and school.
- Length of registered membership in SSM, as determined by census card (with the greatest length being given priority).
- Families with children previously enrolled in the school must pay enrollment fees by February 22nd, or make payment arrangements with the school Principal or their place in the school may be given to a child on the waiting list.
The below 2023/2024 school year tuition rates were approved by the Parish Finance Council on Jan. 26, 2023. A $200, non-refundable enrollment fee per student is required at the time of enrollment to reserve their spot.
- 3-Day Preschool: $1,800 + $200 Enrollment Fee ** Please Note: Our morning 3-Day preschool program is full for the 23-24 school year. Our afternoon class still has openings.**
- 5-Day PreK: $2,675 + $200 Enrollment Fee
- TK: $5,350 + $200 Enrollment Fee ** Please Note: Our Transitional Kindergarten (TK) program is full for the 23-24 school year. Additional applicants will be wait-listed and notified if a space opens.**
- K-8: $3,550 + $200 Enrollment Fee
- K-8 (Non-Catholic): $4,130 + $200 Enrollment Fee
Discounts For Families Enrolling Three Or More Students in K-8:
- 1st and 2nd child are $3,550 + $200 enrollment fee/student
- 3rd child is $3,040 + $200 enrollment fee
- 4th child is $1,940 + $200 enrollment fee
This spring, FACTS will open financial assistance for school families. Until then, we ask families to apply for tuition assistance through the Children’s Scholarship Fund of Omaha (CSF). CSF applications can be submitted beginning Monday, February 13, 2023. For more information, please visit their website at www.csfomaha.org/parents-family.
Latino Catholic Scholarship Fund of Omaha: Tuition Assistance is also available for eligible families through the Latino Catholic Scholarship Fund of Omaha. This fund exists to help Latino families overcome the financial barrier and make Catholic education affordable. Guidelines for the LCSFO are included below, as well as, the LCSFO Application. For more information families can contact Betty Arellanes in the Archdiocese of Omaha’s Catholic Schools Office at email@example.com or (402) 557-5570.
Current students must re-enroll for the 2023/2024 school year via your FACTS Family Portal by February 22nd. Failure to re-enroll by this date may result in your child's spot being given to a new applicant. Here is the Re-Enrollment Guide for Current Families.
Hear what our families have to say about being a part of the St. Stephen the Martyr School community!
Early Childhood Program
The goal of our Early Childhood programs is to give children social and emotional skills, confidence, experiences, education, and joy in learning that will help them to have a smooth transition into Kindergarten.
St. Stephen the Martyr Catholic School serves students in Preschool through 8th Grade. As an Omaha Archdiocesan Catholic School, we are entrusted to meet and exceed national standards, state requirements and diocesan objectives, while addressing the unique needs of our parish. Christ is the center of our curriculum.
Adminission & Tuition
Our school is supported by the generosity of our parish community. Over half of the total per-pupil cost is provided by parishioners through financial stewardship and fundraising, creating affordable tuition for families. Scholarships may be available through the Children's Scholarship Fund of Omaha for those who qualify. St. Stephen the Martyr Catholic School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.