When will I know if my student has been accepted?
Attention New Applicants:
We are currently accepting applications for the 2022/2023 school year! Please use the button above to complete your application. Once your application is approved, you will receive an email you are eligible to enroll. Your student’s spot in our school will be reserved once we receive the completed enrollment packet and enrollment fee of $200. For your reference, these are the Priority Factors for enrollment:
After the general and admission requirements set forth are met, priority for admission will be determined in the following order:
- Students currently enrolled in the school (Early preschool through seventh grade).
- Siblings of students at SSM.
- Children of faculty.
- Involvement in volunteer efforts in the parish and school.
- Length of registered membership in SSM, as determined by census card (with the greatest length being given priority).
- Families with children previously enrolled in the school must pay enrollment fees by March 1, or make payment arrangements with the school Principal or their place in the school may be given to a child on the waiting list.
The Pastor, based on the factors set forth above, will determine a waiting list for admissions. SSM reserves the right to exclude any student demonstrating he or she is unwilling or unable to handle the school’s academic, religious, and discipline expectations or requirements. The decision on whether to exclude a student will be made by the Pastor and Principal.
2022 - 2023 Tuition Rates
The below 2022/2023 school year tuition rates were approved by the Parish Finance Council on Jan. 20, 2022. A $200, non-refundable enrollment fee per student is required at the time of enrollment to reserve their spot.
- 2-Day Preschool: $1,400 + $200 Enrollment Fee
- 3-Day Preschool: $1,750 + $200 Enrollment Fee
- 3-Day PreK: $1,750 + $200 Enrollment Fee
- 5-Day PreK: $2,575 + $200 Enrollment Fee
- TK: $5,250 + $200 Enrollment Fee
- K-8: $3,430 + $200 Enrollment Fee
- K-8 (Non-Catholic): $4,010 + $200 Enrollment Fee
Discounts For Families Enrolling Three Or More Students in K-8:
- 1st and 2nd child are $3,430 + $200 enrollment fee/student
- 3rd child is $2,920 + $200 enrollment fee
- 4th child is $1,820 + $200 enrollment fee
Current Student Re-Enrollment
Current students must re-enroll for the 2022/2023 school year via your FACTS Family Portal by March 1st. Failure to re-enroll by this date may result in your child's spot being given to a new applicant. Here is the Family Portal & Re-Enrollment Guide for Current Families.
Children's Scholarship Fund - Applications Due May 6
Families interested in Tuition Assistance are asked to first apply through the Children’s Scholarship Fund of Omaha (CSF). CSF applications can be submitted through Friday, May 6th. For more information, please visit their website at www.csfomaha.org/parents-family or view the below FAQ PDFs:
Tuition Assistance* from St. Stephen the Martyr - Application Due May 15
Families are also able to apply for Tuition Assistance from St. Stephen the Martyr Catholic School. FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment is conducting the financial need analysis for St. Stephen for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year. Families applying for financial aid will need to complete an application and submit the necessary supporting documentation to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment by May 15, 2022. Applicants can apply online at online.factsmgt.com/aid. Once an online application has been completed, the following information will need to be sent to FACTS to complete the application process:
- Copies of your 2021 Federal tax forms including all supporting tax schedules.
- Copies of supporting documentation for Social Security Income, Welfare, Child Support, Food Stamps, Workers’ Compensation, and TANF.
All supporting documentation can be uploaded in pdf or jpeg format online.
If you have questions or concerns about the application process, you may speak with a FACTS Customer Care Representative at 866-441-4637 or view this informational flyer
Tutition Assistance is available for K-8 students only. Early childhood students are not eligible.
Latino Scholarship Fund
We also encourage families interested in more information on the Latino Scholarship Fund to contact Betty Arellanes in the Archdiocese of Omaha’s Catholic Schools Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (402) 557-5570.