Sports & Activites
As an enrichment to our daily school instruction and activities, we offer extracurricular activities for students. Other extracurricular experiences, not sponsored by the school, may be available.
Provided through our Parish, students have the opportunity to participate in athletic programs.
- Soccer (Fall & Spring; ages 3-14)
- Volleyball (Fall; grades 4-8)
- Football (Fall; grades 5-8; collaboration with St. Wenceslaus)
- Cross-Country (Fall, grades 6-8)
- Basketball (Winter, 4th-8th for girls and 5th-8th for boys)
- Track (Spring, grades 5-8)
Held annually in the Spring and sponsored by Home and School (our Parents' Association), the kids act, sing, design the sets, make props, run the lights, sound, spotlight, curtain, and more. Registration and practice begins in January.Learn More
Operated under the direction of Music in Catholic Schools and funded through parent-tuition, classes take place during the school day or before school. A band meeting is held in the Fall.Learn More
Provided through our Parish, youth (from all schools) have the opportunity to come together to learn, share and grow.
- Edge (Grades 6-8)
- Life Teen (Grades 9-12)
- What About Wednesdays (Grades 8-12)
- Hearts Wide Open Service Squad (Teens and Parents)
Service, Giving Back and Leadership
- Community Garden
- PATH Groups
- Girls Scouts
- Boys Scouts
More opportunities for Middle School!
- Student Leadership Council
- Speech Team
- Geography Bee
- Math Club
- Quiz Bowl
- Bible Bowl
- Show Choir
- Readers Quiz Bowl
- Retreats & Field Trips