Interested in Volunteering?
All volunteers 19 and older must be Safe Environment Trained. The certification has three steps:
- Complete a criminal background check;
- Read and acknowledge the Archdiocesan Code of Conduct
- Attend a 2-hour Circle of Care in-person training. This certification is valid for five years and re-certification can be achieved through online training and a new background check.
- Volunteer at the Scholastic Book Fair: Help to set-up, tear-down and run the Book Fair! Varying time slots to fit any schedule! Sign Up Here
- Volunteer in the Library: Miss Garrett needs volunteers to help check-out out the younger grades and to help shelve the books students have returned. Sign Up Here
- Volunteer in the Lunch Room: Volunteers are needed to help in the Lunch Room, Monday - Friday from 10:30 a.m. - 1p.m. Duties may include: washing tables, helping students open food, supervision and helping students follow lunch procedures. Sign Up Here
- Hearts Open Wide Service Service Squad: Looking for a way your student and whole family can make a difference in our community? Consider exploring the opportunities coordinated by our parish Hearts Open Wide ministry. Learn more.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you matched with the right opportunity!